The Photoluminescent Safety Products Association was formed in 1991, by four companies, who wanted to develop the market for photoluminescent safety products in a carefully considered manner.
The members at that time decided that in order to achieve this aim they needed to
- Raise awareness of photoluminescent products and their applications;
- Promote integrity in the world wide photoluminescent safety products market; and
- Influence the development of legislation and Standards as a single industry voice.
With almost 30 years, PSPA now considers itself a truly international organization with members all over the world including:
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
We continue to be committed to the original objective and strategy and attribute our success over time to our ability to recognize product and market opportunities as they arise and to stay focused on our end goal.
To celebrate our longevity we have created a PSPA timeline to show some of the events that have influenced our development as an Association and as an industry over the last two decades. We hope you find it interesting and informative.
If you would like to contribute to the timeline, please submit your information by e-mail to email@example.com.
The PSPA board of directors is currently composed of
- Rui Soreto (chairman)
- Markus Thrun (vice-chairman)
- Adrian Iley (treasurer and secretary)